Exercise and Immunity
What would you do if I told you I knew how to reduce your risk of type 2 diabetes and colon cancer by up to 50%. What would you say if I could reduce your risk of coronary heart disease, stroke, breast cancer and osteoarthritis?
The answer to unlocking all the above health benefits is EXERCISE.
Exercise has the ability to make people stronger, more flexible and more mobile and overall healthier. According to the department of health, people who regularly exercise have;
- Up to 35% reduced a risk of coronary heart disease and stroke.
- Up to 50% reduced a risk of type 2 diabetes.
- Up to 50% reduced a risk of colon cancer.
- Up to 20% reduced a risk of breast cancer.
- A 30% reduced risk of early death.
- Up to 83% reduced a risk of hip fracture.
- Up to 68% reduced a risk of hip fracture.
- A 30% reduced risk of falls (among older adults).
- Up to a 30% reduced risk of depression.
- Up to 30% reduced a risk of dementia.
- Up to 25% reduced a risk of joint and back pain.
Exercise is one of the best methods for improving overall physical and psychological health and wellbeing.
Fierce Fit team of personal trainers, sports therapists, massage therapists, physiotherapists and pilates instructors have your best interests in mind. Together our team can help you not only achieve your fitness goals but also obtain multiple health benefits.