Rise and shine – Morning Smoothie Recipe
Start off the day with a bang with our teams favourite smoothie!
2 cups of Spinach
1 teaspoon of Spirulina
400 ml Coconut water
Cut the fruit up into medium pieces and deseed the apple. Place all ingredients into a food processor until you gain the desired consistency (process for longer for smoother texture).
This is a great smoothie to supply you with energy and vitamins for the day and is super tasty. Our ingredients have been chosen to offer a range of benefits;
- Spinach is high in vitamin K, fibre, vitamin B1 and protein.
- Spirulina is a powerful antioxidant and has anti-inflammatory properties, it is also an excellent source of protein, vitamin B and iron.
- Coconut water and bananas are high potassium and antioxidants.
- Apples are also rich in antioxidants, fibre and vitamin C.
- Kiwis and Mangos are delicious and include high volumes of vitamin C, K, E and potassium.
Give it a go and tell us what you think?